Want to lose weight quickly? Then follow the VRK liquid diet plan and you’ll lose anywhere from 4 to 6 kgs in just a week without any diet pills.
What is Veeramachaneni Ramakrishna Liquid Diet?
VRK Sir has suggested the liquid diet chart especially for people who are extremely overweight (say 20 kgs or above).
When people with a lot of excess weight follow this liquid diet program, they’ll lose a lot of weight initially and will have enough strength and motivation to reach their weight loss target.
A liquid diet plan is where you’ll not be eating any solid food items and only consume liquids.
These liquids include:
- Plain water or soda water
- Coconut oil
- Buttermilk (1 liter water & 2 tsp curd)
- Lemon juice
- Green tea or Lemon tea (without sugar or honey)
- Bulletproof Coffee
- Clear veg/non-veg soup (without pulp)
How Does the VRK Liquid Diet Work?
Our body is currently running on carbohydrates for its energy needs and anything excess is stored as fat for future use.
And, according to Veeramachaneni diet plan, if you limit the intake of calories through carbohydrates and give calories in the form of fats, the body will have no option except to burn the stored fat for energy, thereby leading to weight loss.
This state is called Ketosis. The more you stay in the ketosis state, the more weight you’ll lose.
A 70 gm of Coconut oil contains 603 calories.
So, even if you consume 100 gms of coconut oil, you’ll get roughly 860 calories per day.
And, men need 2400 calories while women need 1800 calories per day.
Therefore, all those extra calories will be burned from your stored fat, thereby helping you lose more weight naturally.
This is how Veeramachaneni Rama Krishna liquid diet plan works.
Rules and Restrictions of VRK Liquid Diet
There are actually 4 pillars you need to follow in this diet plan without fail.
Pillar 1 – Fat
- Consume 70 gms to 100 gms of fat, either directly or indirectly.
- Select any 1 healthy fat source from Edible coconut oil, Ghee (clarified butter), Olive oil, Butter.
- You can mix these oils in your veg or non-veg clear soups or bulletproof coffee.
- Don’t consume all the fats in one go. Spread it across the day (6 to 7 times, each with 10 to 20 grams of oil) for best results.
Pillar 2 – Water
- It is highly recommended to drink at least 3 to 4 liters of water every day.
Pillar 3 – Lemons
- It is mandatory to take 3 lemons daily without fail.
- You can mix them in water (warm or room temperature) or butter milk (2 spoons of curd, 1 liter water)
- Salt should not be added directly. Instead add it in boiling water and mix that saline water in the buttermilk or soups.
- There are no time restrictions for soups or buttermilk. You can also have them in any quantity to fill your appetite.
Pillar 4 – Multivitamin Tablets
- While you’re doing the VRK liquid diet, it is highly recommended to intake 2 multi-vitamin tablets, one in the morning and another in the evening to avoid any nutritional deficiencies due to no solid food consumption.
Veeramachaneni Liquid Diet Sample Menu
This is just a sample liquid diet menu for you to have a better understanding of how to follow the weight loss diet.
- 6.30 am – Drink 1 glass (250ml) of lukewarm water with 1/2 lemon.
- 7.30 am – Have bulletproof coffee with 10 gms of fat (coconut oil/ghee/butter).
- 8.30 am – Take 1 multivitamin tablet with 1 glass of water.
- 9.00 am – Drink 2 glasses (½ liter) water
- 10.30 am – Prepare Veg/non-veg soup and remove the pulp. Add 20 grams of fat and drink it.
- 11.30 am – Drink 1 glass of lukewarm water with ½ lemon.
- 12.30 am – Prepare buttermilk with 1 liter water, 1 lemon and have it slowly.
- 2.30 pm – Have Green tea or Blacktea with 10 gms of fat.
- 3.30 pm – Drink 2 glasses (½ liter) water
- 4.30 pm – Have bulletproof coffee with 10 gms of fat
- 6.00 pm – Drink veg/non-veg clear soup with 20 gms of fat.
- 7.00 pm – Have 1 multivitamin tablet with a glass of water.
- 7.30 pm – Drink ½ liter warm water with 10 gms of fat & 1 lemon.
Total: 3 Lemons, 3.5 liters of water, 80 gms of fat
You can use this sample meal plan as a reference and chalk your own schedule based on your lifestyle.
How to Break the Liquid Diet?
You can follow the diet for as many days as you wanted to. But remember that while breaking the diet, you should only eat nuts or sprouts as your first meal.
After 1 hour, you should have some vegetarian curry.
And only then should you consume meat or other delicacies, else your digestion may get affected due to sudden intake of heavy foods.
Here is how you can follow the Solid VRK Diet Plan for additional weight loss.